Rialto Cinemas is starting two new free movies series.
The first is the Free Family Matinee, with kid-friendly movies on the first Saturday and Sunday of each month. They will show at 10 am at Rialto Cinemas Cerrito, and at 11 am at Rialto Cinemas Elmwood and Rialto Cinemas Sonoma County in Sebastopol. The films in this series will be:
- Feb. 4 – 5 Ponyo (2008)
- Mar. 4 – 5, Labyrinth (1986)
- Apr. 1 – 2, Jumanji (1995)
- May 6 – 7, The NeverEnding Story (1984)
- June 3 – 4, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)
- July 1 – 2, Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown (1977)
The second series is Free Big Screen Classics, featuring films from the classic era of cinema. They will show on the second Thursday of each month at 1 pm at all three Rialto theaters (the Cerrito, the Elmwood, and the Sonoma County). The films in this series will be:
- Feb. 9 – What’s Up Doc? (1972)
- Mar. 9 – My Favorite Year (1982)
- Apr. 13 – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- May 11 – To Catch a Thief (1955)
- June 8 – Victor/Victoria (1982)
- July 13 – Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
More titles will be announced for both series later this year.
No admission fee will be charged for any of these screenings. Tickets will be available beginning the Friday before each screening. More information is available at rialtocinemas.com.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the theater!
You must be logged in to post a comment.